Ownership of the web site.
The domain name www.grecaridea.com is registered in favor of GRECARIDEA-Magda Gregori NIF 46112454F and place of businesss in c/ Girona, 32 bajos, 08700-Igualada (Barcelona). Contact telephone 93 804 7430 and e-mail adress email@example.com.
Conditions of use
1.- By means of these conditions of use, GRECARIDEA regulates access to this website, and the availability of the information found on it, by its clients and other Internet users.
2.- By the simple fact of using this website, the user confirms his/her acceptance of these conditions of use.
3.- The use of this website and the information it contains is, in principle, free of charge, without prejudice to the fact that this circumstance may change. In this case, GRECARIDEA pledges to publish the new conditions of use on the website as soon as possible.
4.- The user pledges not to use the website or its information to undertake any activities which are illegal, immoral or contrary to public order, and as a general rules pledges to use the contents in accordance with these conditions of use. Both these factors - access and information - are the sole responsibility of the person involved, and GRECARIDEA cannot be held responsible for any damages which may derive from this access or use of the information which are beyond its control.
5.- GRECARIDEA cannot be held responsible for any errors in accessing the website or its content and has made every effort to ensure that these errors do not occur.
www.grecaridea.com reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to its web pages without any prior notice if it needs to carry out operations to maintain, repair, update or improve the site.
6.- All the contents of the website (including, but not restricted to, databases, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of GRECARIDEA and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
The trademarks, emblems, distinctive signs and logos of GRECARIDEA that appear on the website are the property of GRECARIDEA The same conditions apply to the domain name www.grecaridea.com .
None of the texts, drawings, graphics, video or audio supports that belong to Grecar Idea, SL may be subsequently modified, copied, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by the User or third parties without the express authorisation of GRECARIDEA, unless expressly indicated to the contrary.
The unauthorised use of the information on this website, as well as infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, will result in the relevant legal action being taken.
7.- The establishment of any kind of hyperlink from a different website to any of the pages on the GRECARIDEA website will be subject to the following conditions:
• The partial or total reproduction of any of the services featured on the GRECARIDEA website is prohibited.
• No deep-links may be established with the GRECARIDEA website or its services, nor may a browser or border environment be created around the site content.
• No false, inexact or incorrect information may be included concerning the pages on the Grecar Idea, SL website and its services.
Most importantly, apart from the signs that form part of the hyperlink to the Grecar Idea, SL website, it may not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment emblem, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign that belong to Grecar Idea, SL
• Grecar Idea, SL will not be responsible under any circumstances for the contents or services made available to the general public on the website featuring the hyperlink, nor any information or statements which appear on that website.
• Any hyperlink to the Grecar Idea, SL website must appear on the site's homepage.
8.- Privacy and Data Protection Policy
• A. Right to Information
• This data protection policy regulates access to and the use of the services on the website www.grecaridea.com as well as any other websites that GRECARIDEA makes available to Internet users who may be interested in its services and contents.
• In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), GRECARIDEA, the owner of the website, informs the user of this site of the existence of a database containing personal data set up by GRECARIDEA, for which it is responsible.
• B. Purpose
• The details of users recorded in the forms provided for this purpose on the website are collated by GRECARIDEA with the aim of facilitating the services which GRECARIDEA provides through its website.
• C. The obligatory or optional nature of information provided by users and its veracity
• The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be completed by the user are essential to be able to deal with your request, while the information requested in the other fields is of an optional nature.
• The user guarantees that the personal details given to GRECARIDEA are accurate and assumes responsibility for notifying the company of any changes.
• D. User's consent
• By sending his/her personal details in the electronic forms provided by GRECARIDEA or, where applicable, by e-mail messages, the sender expressly consents to the automated processing of his/her data and for them to be used for the provision of the services and products featured on the websites belonging to GRECARIDEA, as well as for e-mails to be sent to him/her containing information relating to GRECARIDEA and its initiatives.
• E. Newsletter and e-communications
• GRECARIDEA may offer a newsletter service to users who have previously given their authorisation on the registration form set up for this purpose. This newsletter will feature the latest news, new products and most important information from the website. The user may deregister or modify his/her subscription details for this newsletter by using the interactive form on the website.GRECARIDEA also informs users that it will send commercial communications by electronic media containing information on other products, services and events which may be of interest to users of its website when specifically asked to do so. This consent may be revoked at any time by the user.
• F. Security
• GRECARIDEA observes data protection security standards in compliance with Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June 1999 relating to security measures for automated files containing personal data, and has established all the technical measures within its remit to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorized access or robbery of the details provided by users via its website, without prejudice to informing the user that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.GRECARIDEA pledges to observe complete confidentiality with regard to the personal data in its automated database, in compliance with applicable legislation, and also to process these data securely in any international data transfers which may occur, if applicable.
• G. Cookies and IPs
• The user accepts the use of IP cookies whose use enables GRECARIDEA to gather data for statistical purposes, such as: date of first visit to site, number of visits, date of most recent visit, URL and domain name from which the site was accessed, explorer used, and screen resolution. However, if users prefer, they can disable and/or eliminate these cookies by following their Internet browser's instructions.
• H. Spamming
• GRECARIDEA does not use spamming techniques and will only process the data provided by the user on the electronic forms set up on this website or from e-mail messages.
• The treatment of personal data and sending commercial communications by electronic means comply with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (B.O.E. of 14 December 1999) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (B.O.E. of 12 July 2002).
• I. The Right to Oppose, Rectify and Update Data
• The user has the right to access this information, rectify it if the details are incorrect, or deregister from the services of GRECARIDEA
9.- The conditions of use of this website are indefinite. GRECARIDEA reserves the unilateral right to modify the conditions for accessing the site, as well as the contents of the site and the conditions of use of its free host service for articles, which are included in this document.
10.- These conditions of use and the provision of the services of this website are governed by Spanish law. All parties expressly relinquish any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to and agree to submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Igualada (Barcelona).